March 3, 2014

FCCLA Project

Hi, My name is Amy Huang, I currently live in Georgia and i’m a senior in high school. I’m doing a project for FCCLA, a national club where i’m doing a project where I'm advocating for the rights of Chinese Girls who were/are adopted from China. I would love to hear feedback/ have an interview/ ask questions to adoptees who are interested. My questions would include basically your personal experiences, thoughts on the whole adoption process, the struggles you face being an adoptee and etc;. I understand this may be a sensitive and personal topic to some, but i will try to be sensitive to your feelings, also. Since this is a project, people will see the information given to me (basically just my school advisers and judges) about your experiences, but if you choose for me not to mention your name and personal facts, i will respect that. I won’t sell or take advantage of your information, but will only use it for this project to get people more aware of this topic. If you are interested, or know of someone who has been been adopted or is an adoptee please leave me a message at amy_huang1@yahoo.com If possible, i would like to receive these by Thursday or sooner. Thank-you! -Amy Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment