November 20, 2013

Invite to Participate - Rae's Chinese Adoptee Study at Dartmouth College (Senior Thesis)



(Cross-posted from One World: Chinese Adoptee Links Blog.)

Dear One World & CCI Blog readers,

My name is Rae Winborn, and I am senior at Dartmouth College.  I am currently conducting research for my Senior Honors Thesis on the Chinese adoptee experience and how different factors (such as family attitude, geographic opportunities, social attitudes, etc) can affect ethnic and racial identity.  As a Chinese adoptee myself, this research is very meaningful to me.  If you are interested and both a) Chinese adoptee and b) over 18, please fill out this sort questionnaire by clicking on the link below.
The survey will take approximately 15-20 minutes and, if interested, will be followed up with an interview.  Participation is voluntary and responses will be kept confidential. 
Please also forward this to any other Chinese adoptees you may think will be interested:

If you have any questions please email me at Chinese.Adoptee.Study@gmail.com
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

Best,
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment